A WORD

INT. TIM'S ROOM - LIMBO

TIMOTHY LEE ROBINSON is sitting in a small room with painted pink walls and a yellow door. The humming of a computer is the only sound to hear. He is holding a pencil.

TIM
Hello and welcome to my latest unfinished
project!

Tim places a pencil to paper and applies some pressure.

TIM
Having things left unfinished is a part of my
MOTIF. A motif is a recurring theme or pattern
and while there are others --

Tim looks at his sketch so far and frowns.

TIM
My drawings don't make much sense to most
of everybody, which is fine. I draw for me.
Unfortunately, that means a massive chunk of
my WORK is inaccessible to, well, everybody.
The writing is an attempt to rectify that
situation in the hopes of making some of my
WORK a little more reasonable to the general
population.

Tim scrunches up the paper into a ball and tosses it aside.

TO BE CONTINUED